Standard Return Policy
Every item purchased from Kisselectronicsnyc.com is covered by a full manufacture warranty. Kisselectronicsnyc.com also offers a 30 day return policy for most new and unopened items for a full refund (see exceptions below). We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days of purchase. Returns for opened items that is not defective is subjected to a 15% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. All returns must obtain a prior RMA# (Returned Merchandise Authorization) from Kisselcetronicsnyc.com. RMA’s must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. To obtain an RMA number please email us at email@example.com
We recommend using UPS,USPS or FEDEX to ship your package.
Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse. Note: Delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
All returns must include the following:
1. The return must be complete and include all original accessories, cables, software, instruction manual, original box, packing materials, warranty cards, etc
2. Original intact UPC barcode.
3. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Manufacture only returns (Direct Returns)
Due to manufacturer's policies, certain items sold on our website may only be returned directly to the manufacturer. When your item is delivered, make sure to carefully inspect it for any damage or defects. If you notice any damage or defects, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse the delivery.
Manufacture only warranty covers any defect or malfunction with the product. Any product that is a result of misuse or abuse is not covered by under the manufacture warranty.
The following items come with a full manufacture warranty and cannot be returned to Kisselectronicsnyc.com:
1. Computers (Desktops, laptops and net books)
2. Car stereo
3. Air condition
4. Major appliances
5. Dvd movies and music
6. Video game hardware and software
7. Apple Ipods
8. Large screen televisions (32” and up)
Defective Merchandise Policy
Kisselectronicsnyc.com stands behinds the quality and condition of all merchandise sold. If your merchandise arrives malfunctioning or appears to be defective, please contact the manufacturer to obtain warranty service. In many instances, manufacturer representatives can diagnose and resolve product concerns over the phone. If the problem cannot be resolved and the product proves to be defective Kisselectronicsnyc.com will gladly exchange or refund the item (if qualifies). At this time you can request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) for a refund or exchange of the item. Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received may be returned without penalty. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not found to be defective, a 15% restocking fee may apply.
This website and its content is copyright of “Kiss Electronics” - © “Kiss Electronics” 2008. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and conditions of website usage
The term “Kiss Electronics” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 230 West 125th St. NY, NY 10027. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kiss Electronics’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the USA
“Kiss Electronics” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Kiss Electronics” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/2008.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Kiss Electronics” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Kiss Electronics”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Kiss Electronics” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Typographical Errors & Omissions
While KISS Electronics tries very hard to ensure the accuracy of the information on our websites, in our database, and publications, we are not responsible for vendor availability, typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, and product pricing errors, coupon codes validity posted by forums, any third party affiliates or omissions. KISS has the right to cancel any orders placed for any product listed at an incorrect price or shown with incorrect information, whether due to typographical error or otherwise and whether or not your order was accepted or your credit card charged. Upon any such cancellation, if your credit card has already been charged for the purchase, KISS will promptly issue a full credit to your account.
Certain information on the website may contain typographical or other errors or be out of date, and we make no commitment to such information.